- Creative Lead
- Development Lead
- Operations Lead
- Strategy Lead
- Logistics Lead
- Human Resources Lead
- General Management Lead
- Social Media Lead
- Content Curator
- Content Creator
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
- You will be assigned an appropriate organization and role on basis of your education, experience and time commitment.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Send your CV and Statement of Purpose to email@example.com